Floating structures escape to the major natural hazards.
Major natural hazards in France
- 60% of the country is exposed to landslides.
- 50% of municipalities are affected by the floods
- Many towns are under threat of seismic risk
- 88% of the French population lives in towns subject to these risks.
- More than 50% of the population lives in towns may be affected by landslides.
Urban planning and architecture are floating environmental solution to overcome these major natural hazards.
« Unbuildable » floodplains are affordable and buildable
The explosion estimated « unbuildable » floodplains increases the price of building land.